16 September, 2007

1 point perspective


I the first five weeks we learned about 1 point perspective in the picture. In that week we needed to make our name as 1 point perspective. I did it as landscape way the vanishing point is at the right of my paper and the eye level is on the left of the paper. I made my name looks like it’s going to get suck by Black-hole.


How to do it:
1. Make one vanishing point at some place on the paper.
2. Make eye level (where your eyes start) at some place on the paper.
3. Draw straight line from vanishing point to eye level and another line from vanishing point to the opposite side of eye level.
4. Draw four horizontal grid lines from vanishing point to eye level.
5. Draw three vertical grid lines for each of your letters from your name.
6. Draw 2D shaped name in side each three vertical grid lines.

7. Color your name.

8. Decorate.

9. Take sticker of from the paper on the table.

10. Stick your name in to the sticker.

11. Stick the sticker in to your folder.

12. Get air off from the sticker by carefully put your finger on and wipe the air out.


The good thing for my work is its looks like a real black hole but I think I should cut and stick the name more carefully.
I learned about how to make a picture that has perspective point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.